Want to help us build modern and inclusive workplaces?
The Cee Suite is passionate about building recruitment, diversity & inclusion and performance management for today’s workplace! Join us as we work with small and medium-sized companies to create inclusive strategies that help organizations engage their talent and reach their goals.
We’re currently looking for a Talent Management Associate to help us grow and maximize our reach! This role will be instrumental in delivering high impact solutions and results for our clients.
What you’ll contribute:
Consulting: You’ll provide support for key client projects, from discovery of their challenges to designing and delivering recommendations. You’ll help us think critically and creatively about our service delivery.
Research: You’ll research and collect data for relevant, trending topics in the talent space. You’ll summarize important findings and make recommendations for their use.
Marketing & Business Development: You’ll generate ideas for business pipeline and recommend innovative strategies for digital and marketing outreach, including social media and other marketing channels.
Business Operations: You’ll provide general support for business operations and internal projects.
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in talent management, human resources and/or consulting.
- You are passionate about people processes, especially as it relates to building inclusive and equitable workplace culture.
- You embody an entrepreneurial spirit. You are flexible, adaptable and highly motivated to learn.
- You have excellent attention to detail, organization and planning skills. You produce high quality, client-ready work.
- You are able to manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- You love to work collaboratively!
Why You’ll Love The Cee Suite:
- Our goal is to make corporate culture work for everyone, and that starts with us! We are an open and inclusive company. We want you to make immediate impact using your unique creativity and strengths.
- We’re growing! Our clients span various industries and sectors, including Finance, Technology, Sales, Communications, Social Justice and more.
- We have flexible, project-based work. We’ll partner to develop a mutually beneficial schedule and scope of work. Project hours vary, and we work both virtually and in-person*.
- You’ll work directly with a seasoned talent manager with nearly two decades of Fortune 500 experience.
* This is a contract role, with hours starting at 15 – 20/week and the potential for transition to full time. NYC-based Associates are preferred, but not required.